I turned 6 months old today...Yipee!! I went to my check up yesterday and Dr. Davis said I am a very healthy, growing boy. I now weigh 18 pounds and I am 26 inches long. I think sister weighed this much at a year old! My check up went great. Mommy didn't have to make a list of questions this time. Dr. Davis was happy to see all the things I can do like roll onto my tummy and then back and put my toes in my mouth. I can almost sit up by myself (gotta work on those tummy muscles). I had to get two shots but I was brave. I cried but didn't shed a tear. Dr. Davis said "just keep doing what you are doing and see you in 3 months". Wanna take a guess on how much I'll weigh then???
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I'm 6 Months Old!!!
I turned 6 months old today...Yipee!! I went to my check up yesterday and Dr. Davis said I am a very healthy, growing boy. I now weigh 18 pounds and I am 26 inches long. I think sister weighed this much at a year old! My check up went great. Mommy didn't have to make a list of questions this time. Dr. Davis was happy to see all the things I can do like roll onto my tummy and then back and put my toes in my mouth. I can almost sit up by myself (gotta work on those tummy muscles). I had to get two shots but I was brave. I cried but didn't shed a tear. Dr. Davis said "just keep doing what you are doing and see you in 3 months". Wanna take a guess on how much I'll weigh then???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment