Mommy said that today was Earth Day. She said that it is the day we remember how important our Earth is to us and we need to do lots of things to take care of it. She said we should take care of our Earth everyday. Mommy said she is so excited because we are now getting recycling service in our neighborhood (finally!). She said I will get to help her sort our plastics, cans and paper. Boy do I love to help! Daddy wasn't too happy about having to put 2 BIG cans out by the curb now. But me and mommy told him he has to do his part too! I do mine by not wasting water when I brush my teeth. In honor of Earth Day, here is a picture of me and my tomato plants. My Nana helped me plant these and she makes sure I water them everyday. Ryan likes to go outside and watch. I can't wait till I can pick my tomatoes to eat! I love being GREEN!!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Happy Earth Day!
Mommy said that today was Earth Day. She said that it is the day we remember how important our Earth is to us and we need to do lots of things to take care of it. She said we should take care of our Earth everyday. Mommy said she is so excited because we are now getting recycling service in our neighborhood (finally!). She said I will get to help her sort our plastics, cans and paper. Boy do I love to help! Daddy wasn't too happy about having to put 2 BIG cans out by the curb now. But me and mommy told him he has to do his part too! I do mine by not wasting water when I brush my teeth. In honor of Earth Day, here is a picture of me and my tomato plants. My Nana helped me plant these and she makes sure I water them everyday. Ryan likes to go outside and watch. I can't wait till I can pick my tomatoes to eat! I love being GREEN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment