Big News Everybody!!!
My first tooth just came in. Well it broke through and boy did it hurt. I usually don't cry unless I'm hungry, tired or have a dirty diaper. So momma and dadda did their usual check list to see what I wanted, but I still kept crying. Then finally dadda mentioned that maybe I was teething. Then momma took a look inside my mouth and saw a little white thingy coming through my gums. Bingo momma!! I need Tylenol!!!! Now I feel sooo much better. The pain comes and goes but now I'm ok because momma give me medicine and holds me close and says everythings going to be ok. Keep checking back to see a picture of my first tooth soon.
Bye Everybody!!!
Way to go Ryan, Now Momma will have to make your big people food... No more baby food for you...
ReplyDeleteEurika, bring on the real food!
ReplyDelete