
So mommy and daddy are on spring break and you know what that means...no sleeping in for them!! Since we were all on spring break mommy and daddy took us to the San Antonio Zoo and to Sea World. It was A LOT of fun and mommy and daddy said the weather was perfect.

First we went to the zoo. We saw all the animals. We even saw the hippos swimming in the new Africa Live exhibit. Then it was off the the elephants. That is when Alyssa took a nasty little spill. That will teach her to stand in the stroller...while it is moving! She was ok...no blood. On to the other animals!

We made a stop at the Tiny Tot Spot. Alyssa had fun running around while Ryan took some time to roll around on the water bed. Of course we ended our day with a train ride around Brackenridge Park. Alyssa usually gets a big thrill from the ride but this was Ryan's first time and he LOVED it!

Sea World was a big sister day. It was a little cool so Ryan stayed home...that train ride really wore him out! Sea World was a blast. I got to feed the dolphins with daddy! I even threw the fish to them myself. I saw Shamu of course and the Seseam Street gang was there and they had a beach party!

I am tall enough to get on some rides now so I rode the Shamu Express Rollercoaster and some other rides...all by myself! It was a super fun day but I did miss Monkey...I wonder what we will do the rest of the week?!
Looks Good Mamma!
ReplyDeleteI love it. The pictures are great. Can't wait to read about the next adventure!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa G
Cute photo I am glad you didn't get any RAIN I sure did....
ReplyDelete