Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm a Trailblazer!


Watch out world cause here I come! I am officially in PRE-SCHOOL! (or I will be next year) Mommy and Daddy took me to my new school today, Paul W. Ott Elementary, and boy was it BIG! I knew I was ready to go to the "big girl school". We got to walk around the school and I saw the cafeteria, the gym and even where my classroom will be. But most important I saw the super cool playground! I also got to meet some of the teachers that I will have next year. They seemed really nice. I hope they are ready for me (I've been on the waiting list since I was born!) because August will be here before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alyssa,
    I am glad you like your new school. I like my school too. Let me give you some advice before you get to Pre-school. You need to learn your numbers, letters, color, write your name.. (that is a big one) just ask your mommy.... I use to take up the whole page to write my name but now its better... I hope you have great teachers like I did.. at my school. ...

    ReplyDelete